Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ahhhhh...


WOW... It feels like its been a decade since I've posted anything, much less stamped!! WHAT a busy weekend... Ffhew!


Anyway... I wanted to stamp something tonight.... ANYTHING!!! So... I picked this cool looking butterfly from God's Beauty. It's a Level 1 hostess set... and I just LOVE it!! I inked the butterfly with Stazon Black, and colored it in using my watercolor pencils... just dabbed a bit of water to blend the colors, and cut it out. It's up on dimensionals as well as the stem which was stamped in Gable Green. The white striped paper is... believe it or not... Stampin' Up!'s "Taste of Textiles." I found it in the catalog, and didn't even know we had it, so I ordered it... the papers are very pretty! The black cardstock is Textured Black from that same pack of paper, and everything is sitting on Cameo Coral. I added a thank you sentament from "Short and Sweet" stamp set. That ribbon is our new White Satin, and some 1/4" black grosgrain.


Supplies:

Ink~ Stazon Black, Gable Green
Paper~ Cameo Coral, Taste of Textiles
Accessories~ Mat pack, dimensionals, Eyelet border punch, White satin ribbon, black grosgain


Check this out..... I finished decorating the bag of Peanutbutter cups. I think I'll take them to work as "Advertising!!" :o)













Have a wonderful night!!

Carol

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are adorable too!!! Yeah, I think YOU'RE the one making ME hungry!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete