Thursday, March 19, 2009

Birthday Favors

Hi There...

Tonight I got these little birthday treat bags together for my youngest daughter's birthday celebration on Saturday.

I used the new stamp set from the Mini (which is available on April 1) called Matchbox Messages for the circles on top of each peanutbutter cup, and punched them out with a 1" circle punch, sponged around them using Gable Green, Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink, Summer Sun. For the bag topper I used some retired DSP that I had leftover from way back, and it is punched out using the Top Note die used on my BigShot. The sentiment is from Upsy Daisy, and the flower leaves and stems on the topper is from God's beauty, (a Level 1 hostess set).

=> These were super simple, quick, and easy to make, and I found this idea on Julia Bettencourt's blog.. Creative with Julia. She's an awesome stamper, and I leark on her blog for hours because she's got such GREAT ideas! Check out her blog...

Supplies:
Stamp sets~ Matchbox messages, Eight Great Greetings, God's Beauty, Upsy Daisy
Paper~ Ridinghood Red, Naturals white, retired DSP
Ink~ Summer Sun, Pixie Pink, Gabel Green, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories~ BigShot, Top Note die, 1" circle punch, small cello bags

















2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on MY blog, Carol! These treat bags are really adorable. Your daughter should LOVE them for her party! Those must be Reese's Peanut butter cups, right? I love those!

    Ann (SCS = Stamps&cars)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cute little treat bags. So glad you found some time to stamp. :)
    Tina aka SunnyStamper

    ReplyDelete