Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cute and Simple!


I whipped up this card after I saw a few on line using this same stamp set Fifth Avenue Floral. I love how simple this card was... It uses just traditional stamping, a little bit of paper piercing, and some bling!

The background was stamped using Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, and Kiwi Kiss. There is one flower that I stamped, cut out, and popped up on dimensionals. I also added some Tiny Twinkles, from Taylored Expressions. You just adhere them on with some Crystal Effects. The Designer Series Paper is also Chocolate chip, and there is a verrrry eensy piece of Kiwi kiss paper, with some paper piercing down along the edge, and tied a piece of Kiwi kiss/Very Vanilla ribbon around it. The sentiment is from Absolutely Fabulous.


Here's a close up of the flower... Doncha just love those twinkles?? :o)






























Supplies:
Stamp sets~ Fifth Avenue Floral, Absolutely Fabulous
Inks~ Chocolate chip, Kiwi kiss, Baja breeze
Paper~ Whisper white, Kiwi kiss, Baja breeze, DSP Chocolate chip
Accessories~ Taylored Expressions - Tiny Twinkles, Crystal effects, Mat pack

Happy Stamping!!
Carol

1 comment:

  1. I love your card! I've mostly used the rose and the lilies from this set so far, but your card has inspired me to try and see what I can do with the daisy! Thanks for sharing! I hope you don't mind being CASEd!

    ReplyDelete