Sunday, March 15, 2009

Here's another one for today!!

Can you tell that I feel MUCH better? Here's another card that I made today. I just LOVE these new Big Shot dies!
This die is from our current catalog, and it's called Beautiful Butterflies.
(haha... everytime I hear that... I think of the big fat catapiller on Bug's Life)
You fold your DSP (Designer Series Paper) and position it on the die so that once its cut, you just unfold it, and its a "beautiful butterfly."
Here's a close up of the butterfly. I used Regal Rose DSP, wire, white beads, and Tiny Twinkles from Taylored Expressions.
I love those little gems! I think I use them on just about everything!
Here's a picture of the inside of the card. I stamped the butterfly in Versamark, and added the "trail" using a Versamark pen. The saying is from the rub ons sheet called "Chit Chat" from our current catalog.
Supplies used:
Stamp set ~ Great Friend (Occasion's Mini)
Paper ~ Delicate Dots DSP, Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Regal Rose DSP (Hostess Level 1)
Ink ~ Certainly Celery, Versamark
Accessories ~ Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies die, Tiny Twinkles, wire, So Saffron 5/8" grosgrain ribbon (SAB), white beads, small oval punch.
Enjoy!
Carol

2 comments:

  1. I saw this card in real life, It is awesome. I almost had to capture it with a net.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the big butterfly and Taylor's Twinkles are SUCH a great accent on it!!

    ReplyDelete