Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm may be sick, but, I'm not dead!!


Today, I was so sick... I stayed home from work.... coughing like an old man with emphysema, feels like someone is standing on my chest, sore throat, aches and pains, headache... blah blah blah! I just HATE being sick!! THEN... the door bell rang! WAHHOOOO! Mr. Brownie (my UPS man) showed up at my door and delivered me the sweetest package EVAH! NINE new stamp sets, an embossing folder, TWO dies for my Big Shot, two packs of DSP, one roll of white satin ribbon... and a partridge in a pear tree! (just kidding on the partridge!) SO, as I lay in bed, hurting from the top of my head to the tip of my toes, I assembled some rubbah! mmmm... nothing like the smell of new rubbah to make someone feel better! Well... not really... because, Unfortunately, I only got 1/2 way through, when I had to stop because my head was just POUNDING! But, tonight, I needed to sit up for a bit (tired of laying in bed), so I finished assembling everything! Ahhhhhh.... I can't wait to try out those new dies! If you want to click on the picture, I think it enlarges it, so you can see some of the new Occasions Mini sets (Barb, did you see the bunny?)... shhh... the mini catalog doesn't hit the market until April 1 (no foolin) however... if you are interested you, yes YOU, can order these sets-->Customer Sneek Peek Pages
Check it out!!
Ok.. gotta go back to bed!
I'm happy that tomorrow is Saturday
TTFN,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment