Wednesday, March 11, 2009

SC218


I just LOVE this layout. I decided to go back to last week's SCS challenge #SC218 and see what I could do with it. I used the flower from SU!'s Level 3 Hostess set called Dream a Little. There are so many nice stamps in this set I had a hard time choosing. I watercolored the flower using my blender pens and aquabrush with ink from the ink pad lids, matted some of the panels with basic black, and popped up the top panel using dimensionals.

SUPPLY LIST~Stamps: Dream A Little.
Paper: Pale Plum, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, DSP Delicate Dots, Whisper White, Basic Black.
Inks: Stazon Black, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue.
Accessories: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Black Brads, Grosgrain Rose Red Ribbon, Dimensionals

Don't forget to .... "Dream a little!!" Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girlie!! CONGRATS on the new blogaroo!! It looks great!

    Beautiful card. The black matting and brads really sets it off. :)

    ReplyDelete