Wednesday, March 11, 2009

SC219


Well... I thought I'd attempt a go at the Splitcoaststampers weekly sketch challenge SC219. This layout consisted of some fancy diagonal cuts. All supplies used are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted. I used the new SAB designer series paper called "Delicate Dots" and the heart stamp also comes from SAB "Polka Dot Punches." The heart is embossed using Versamark & SU white embosing powder. Also from SAB is the certainly celery poly-twill ribbon. Remember each of these products are free for each $50 order. The little black gems are called Tiny Twinkles from Taylored Expressions. I love those little embellishments. I also used the Swiss Dots cuddlebug folder on the triangle piece on the left. All the pieces are mounted on SU basic black.
Give it a try!
Toodles,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment