Friday, March 27, 2009

They are MULTIPLYING!!

Oh My goooooodness!! these bunnies are multiplying!! Aren't they aDORable?? I probably should have made some blue ones... but, I had so much fun with pink, that I didn't want to switch gears. I still have some more peppermint patties to cover... so, maybe I'll do them in blue!!

These were SO SO SIMPLE!! Just punch, sponge, and assemble (2-way glue or snail adhesive).... easy peasy!

There is a little bit of drawing on them, eye twinkle, eye brows, and mouth... other than that it's just punches.





Here's a close up of one...























Supplies:
Ink~ Pretty in Pink
Punches~ Circle scallop, 1/2" circle, 1/4" hand-held circle, Large oval and Small oval, and a retired punch that has 3 different flowers on it
Accessories~ Black Journaler Pen, White gel pen, sponge, glue/adhesive... oh yeah... and peppermint patties!! (YUM!)



Have fun!!
TTFN!
Carol

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Carol, these are ADORABLE!! I'll take 20, please. Heee!

    ReplyDelete