Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Tribute to RED!


This was my submission to the SCS Sketch Challenge (SC220). The background was done by inking one side of a cuddlebug folder (I used two different ones), then run it through your press, and you get a negative background paper! I used the Polka dot punches stamp set from SAB and heat embossed them using Winter White on the red hearts and cranberry colorbox on the white heart. They are popped up using dimensionals, and in each corner is a little "bling bling" using some Tiny Twinkles. I also used the slot punch to thread the ribbon through around the back of the main panel.
Supplies:
Stamp sets~ Polka dot punches; Great Friend
Paper~ Whisper white, Basic black, Riding Hood Red
Ink~ Riding Hood Red, Versamark, Cranberry Colorbox
Accessories~ Cuddlebug folders, Big Shot, White taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, Heat gun, White emboss powder, Clear emboss powder
Stampin' Hugs!
Carol

2 comments:

  1. HI! Thanks for visiting my blog! I appreciate it! I love your card! I thought the background paper was designer paper until I read the description. And I really love that 3 tiered cake you made. Thats amazing!

    ReplyDelete