Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yippeeeeee Yahoooee!


Yippeeeeee!! My Big Shot dies arrived today!! Waahhooo! I was so excited that I had to play! So... I found this card on Mercedes website Share~Inspire~Create and I just LOVED it, so I tried to copy it... I'm not sure of the exact punches that she used, but I think I'm close! Check out her website, she's a fantastic stamper!
The Top Note die is the background using Whisper White CS, and I sponge-daubed around the edges with Bashful Blue. I used all the punches from our current SU catalog, and the coluzzle cutting system for his body. The ribbon, designer paper, and the stamp set, called Congrats, is all from our Sale-a-bration line that's currently running.... (something you don't want to miss out on!) For every $50 order you get a free stampset, ribbon bundle, or packet of Designer Series Paper. That means if you order $100 you get TWO freebies! WHAT a deal! I LOVE freebies! ... Check out my website for details. I think I'll add a "Punch-Your-Art-Out" class using our wonderful line of paper punches! The SU! punches are among my absolute favorite products!!
Stampin Hugs,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment