Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Baby Shower Invites

Ok..
I worked all night on this card, but... its still not exactly what I was hoping for... It needs a little more "bling" and when I get it exactly as I invision it... The frog will stay the same, but... i'm not sure everything else will. I'll repost it again tomorrow night after I mull it over a bit.
Anyway, I wanted to post it so you can see what I've been working on...
The frog is diecut from a Sizzix die, and the lilypad is an oval which was cut with my coluzzle. The water background is Bliss blue, punched with my scallop edger. And I added some wiggly eyes...
TTFN,
Carol
Post edited after a good nights sleep: I am going to add some paper piercing around the lilypad, and on the "waves" and maybe around the "You're Invited" :o)
I will repost it tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment