Monday, April 13, 2009

Clear Box

Welp... I promised a little stamping.... and that's ALL I was able to do tonight... is... VERRRY little stamping!

I cut out this clear box using the Big XL die called Box #2 from the new medium clear sheets featured in the Occasional mini... WOW those are sheets areTHICK! Assembled it and filled the box with some Hershey minitures... and tied on a piece of Whisper white Organza ribbon.

I stamped the saying "a little something" in tempting turqoise, punched it out with a 1 1/4" circle punch, punched out another circle using the 1 3/8" circle punch in basic black, and popped it up on dimensionals on a Scallop Circle of Pacific point blue! Circles, circles and more circles!! I LOVE my punches! I tied the scallop on with a piece of linen thread.

Viola!! easy peasy!

Here's a picture from the top.





NOW.... unfortunately... i have to finish that term paper that I never posted yesterday!! (I'm so bad!.... i would SO rather stamp than do homework!!)



By the way.... the winner is: Leigh Ann
Email me your address, and I'll send you your winnings!!

Thanks for playing!

I promise... I'll stamp WAY more tomorrow night!!
Stamping Hugz!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment