Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Final Version!!


Ok... here it is... the Final Product! I changed things around just a bit... sponged the lilypad, added a dragon fly. I'm happy with it.
The water is wheeled in Bashful Blue using the Whimsy jumbo wheel, and the top of the water is cut with the scallop edge punch. The actual frog is a die from Sizzix. I sponged around his/her body and added some polka-dots and the wiggly eyes. The sentiment is from Sincere Salutations punched out with the Tag punch. My stampin bud Barb let me borrow her dragonfly punch, and I glittered his wings with Diamond Dust. The "flower" is the Snow Blossom punch and I cut it in half. It's also up on a dimensional.
I had a lot of fun making these cards... I made 40 of them!
Yikes!!
Supplies~
Paper~ Apricot appeal, Gable green, Pretty in pink, Regal rose, Whisper white, Night of navy
Ink~ Regal rose, Garden green, Bashful blue
Stamp sets~ Bundle of Joy, Sincere Salutations, Whimsy jumbo wheel
Accessories~ Sizzix frog die, Coluzzle cutting system, Snow blossom punch, Key Tag punch, sponges, Dragonfly punch, wiggly eyeballs, Mat pack
(see below for the froggie favors!!)
Hoppy Stampin'
Carol

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I don't know how you made 40 of these without going insane. I made a Halloween invitation a few years ago (before I stamped) and only made 10 or so and about halfway through I simplified the design! LOL Great job!

    ReplyDelete