Sunday, April 12, 2009

A FREEEE pack of DSP!!



HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!

OK... Here's a game!!! - It's an easy one!


I have a FREE pack of 6x6 Designer Series Paper to the FIRST person who can guess where I was yesterday with Leo & his boys!! (Post it below) Here's a hint... it was in Philadelphia! :o)

It feels like its been 4-evah since I've stamped anything or even POSTED!! You would THINK that since I had FOUR glorious days off of work, that I could at LEAST get to my stamp room!!!! UGH! I have a term paper to write today, so I won't get to stamp anything until tomorrow night :o(
BUT, I will be playing with my new toys that will be arriving tomorrrrrrrowwwww!!! YIPPPEEE YAHOOIE!!

I've order a bunch of Big Shot dies, and LOTS of new DSP, and a few new stamp sets! I'm EXCITED!

So.... catch up with you tomorrow!! Don't forget to post your guess to win the DSP! (And if I don't know you, post your email address too!)

TTFN!
Carol

3 comments:

  1. The Ben Franklin Memorial at the Ben Franklin Institute Science Museum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew, but I don't. Sorry. Hope you had a fun time there though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You went to the Ben Franklin Institute. I bet you had a good time there, too.

    ReplyDelete