Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Here's lookin' at YOU!

Holy PINK frogs!! This is what I've been working on for the last week. These little froggies, and I just finished up the invitation, too! I'm finally done!
Now I just have to mail the invites, and my favors are already DONE! PHEW!

Can you SPOT the imposter? It's almost like the game "Where's Waldo?" He's in there... he's a little bit different from the rest!
By the way... Waldo is the one with NO spots-- kind of in the center of all those peepers!!

HA! Everytime I look at this picture it reminds me of the Crane Game on Toy Story with all those little green aliens! hahaha.

I got the frog idea from somewhere on Splitcoast... but for the life of me.. I can't find where, I just spend over an hour looking so I could give credit for the person who created this. So, if you are the one who created this little work of art... please email me so I can give you the proper credit!!


Edit of post: "Wahooo, I found it!! Finally, after more hours of searching some blog... I have a link to where I found these little cuties. I found this on Jackie's website, Addicted to Stamping. Check it out, she's got some GREAT talent!!




Isn't this little guy aDORable?? They crack me up everytime I L@@K at them!!







Here's a side view, they each hold a Hershey nugget!!


I had to find a container big enough to hold them all...


Supplies used:

Paper~ Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Whisper white, Basic Black

Punches~ Large Oval, Small Oval, 3/4" circle, 1/2" circle, 1/4" circle, and the Spring Garden punch that is now retired.

Hoppy Stampin!

Carol

14 comments:

  1. Carol! This might be the cutest thing I've ever seen! I don't see the imposter, but you're their mother so you can tell them apart. Thanks, this made me smile today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are realy REALLY cute. OMG, I love them! Is Waldo the little guy in the lower left hand corner with the short mouth?
    Tina
    aka Sunny Stamper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, they are soooooooo cute!!!! And seeing them all in that container is a hoot! I just can't imagine myself doing that MANY. I would have been so sick of it but I'm sure you loved every minute!!! Never once did I hear you complain while you were doing them.
    You are AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Goshes!
    These are the cutest things ever!

    Love Them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job these are wonderful!Super cute.You have posted the punches that were used.Can you post the measurements for the body of the frog, this would be fantastic!!!!!

    Thanx,
    TINA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, so cute! I've collected frogs for about 20 years so I so love these pink froggies! Rosy Eckhardt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my, these are "TOADALLY" terrific!! LOL

    I would love to try to make one ... could you post simple directions or at least the measurements for the body?

    Thanks for sharing!! These are too, too cute!!



    Judy
    lifesabeach32940@cfl.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I second this, can you post the size of the paper you used for the body and where you scored it at. I would love to make some of these for the teachers to say "Hoppy Spring!"

    Lisa C.
    momtoplus1 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so in love with these frogs! I've made the flat version using punches, but I'm dying to make this 3D frog! It's so cute!! Please help those of us suffering from a lack of ability to recreate without dimensions and details! Please...
    Thanks! Lucy
    dphil30318@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too, would like the dimensions for this adorable frog pattern. I looked through your site and could not find it. Would you please email me? Thanks, Terrie
    rswearin@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh me too! I love these pink frogs. If you could I would love some detailed how to instructions. I have never made a 3d.
    thanks,
    Pamala@smithabode.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so cute en-mass like this. Reminds me of catching froggies as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those little guys are as cute as buttons! All their little eyeballs peepin out you when you open the container. That made me laugh, what a riot!

    ReplyDelete