Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pink Frogs & Lily Pads



That's the theme of my daughter's baby shower. She's naming the baby Lillian Jade, and we're going to call her Lily. So grandma will be calling her Lilypad! heehee!

I found the pattern to this milk carton create, and decided to make it in Green Galore and Pretty in Pink. This isn't the actual frog that I wanted to use, but it was the only one that I had at the time. I'll be borrowing a cuter frog from my stampin' bud, Barb! (thanks, Barb!!)


Here is the link from the blog where I found this wonderful template: InkingIdaho Check out her projects!!




Here's a close up of the milk carton... it really was easy...


Here's the pink froggie!!
And here's the side using a really old retired stamp set, called Frogs & Flies.
Supplies used:
Stamp sets: Unfroggetable and Frogs & Flies, Whimsy Jumbo Wheel, Best Yet
Paper: Whisper white, Pretty in pink and Green Galore, DSP Certainly Celery
Ink: Stazon Black, Pretty in Pink, Pink Passion, Green Galore
Accessories: Scallop punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, 1 1/4" Circle punch, crop-a-dile, grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, linen thread, mat pack, watercolor pencils, aquapainter, Pretty in pink ink cartridge

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a sweet project and I LOVE the name Lillian Jade!! *Lilypad* is just too cute too, grandma. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! How cute is this! I love this! What a creative 3D project!

    ReplyDelete