Monday, May 18, 2009

BIG SHOT!!

Everytime I hear the words "BIG SHOT" I think of that Billy Joel song... "So, you had to be a Big Shot, didn't ya!"... la la la.. Ok, I wasn't meant to be a singer.. THAT's for sure!

Anyway, Here's what I made with the new Matchbox die. LOVE IT! This box is SOOOO dang-bern easy to make! I used Basic Gray for the bottom and this new DSP that I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF... (did i scream that?) Walk In The Park!.... again... LOVE IT!

I wrapped it up with some RobinHood Red taffeta ribbon, (I'm gonna HATE to see this color go) and used the sentiment from Great Friend (in the Occasions Mini) and popped it up on dimensionals. (geez, I go through a LOT of them!) Here's a picture of the goodies that I put in it. mmm... Hershey's minitures.



Yah... so anyway.. how cute would THIS be to give some goooood friends? I have several, and it would be easy peasy to whip a bunch of these up. Unfortunately, this will have to wait until next week, as I am buried under TONS of homework!
The GOOD thing is... is that I stamped enough stuff this past weekend to be able to load something up everynight this week...

so.... stay tuned!!


Supplies~
Stamps: Great Friend
Paper: Basic Gray, Walk in the Park
Inks: Robin Hood Red, Basic Gray
Accessories: Big Shot, Matchbox die, Taffeta Ribbon, chocolate candy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, Returning a visit. Love our matchbox and color combo. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, I LOVE this one!! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete