Sunday, May 17, 2009

What a GREAT stamping weekend!

This past week has been dedicated to NOTHING but school work and homework. (Plus I was sick a few days, AGAIN! ugh!!) But, I finally got to relax in the stamp room and get a bunch of stuff stamped! Now, THAT's what I call a GREAT stamping weekend!

These two cards that I want to show you were the first cards that I whipped up. I have a lot to show you over the next few days... :o)

These cards use the 'Sweet Always' designer series papers and the new stamp set called 'Scene in a Garden' which comes from the Occasions Mini. PLUS... the new jumbo grommets. These grommets are pretty interesting because they have about 6 little "teeth" that you have to push through the paper, and then fold them over to hold them into place. Since I had several layers to go through, I needed to get the holes started using my paper piercer from the tool kit. But, it was fairly easy, and they add some great 'blingggg' to the cards.
Over the next few days, I will be posting the rest of the stuff I stamped, right now, I neeeeeed some sleep!



Supplies~
Stamp set:
Scene in a Garden
Ink: Black Stazon
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Confetti White, Sweet Always DSP, Whisper White
Accessories: Jumbo grommets, watercolor pencils, ribbon, Corduroy button

Have a GREAT night!
Carol

3 comments:

  1. these cards are adorable, I luv the image......very pretty! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! I keep getting sick too. It's driving me NUTS!

    Beautiful cards!! I love the pink ribbon threaded through the hardware like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my these are gorgeous! I love them both! I hope you stay well!

    ReplyDelete