Well... I thought I'd give the Mojo Monday Sketch challenge a try. I really liked this layout, especially when it's teamed up with those GORGEOUS IN-COLORS!! Did I mention how much I LOVE these colors??
- Start off with a beautiful piece of Melon Mambo as the card base.
Scallop Edge punch to create the scallop edging around the Rich Razzleberry card stock.
- Add a burst of color with that Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Paper (Holy smokes that stuff is so pretty!)
- Tie it off with some Rich Razzleberry Polk-a-Dot ribbon... I hid the polka dots, figuring that I only wanted the bright colors from the DSP to show through.
- The stamped image is from the "Kind and Caring Thoughts" Level 3 Hostess set... What a GREAT versatile set!! So many great stamps, I love them ALL!
- I added a sentiment from the Oval All stamp set, which was colored with my SU! markers directly on the rubber, and punched it out using the Large Oval punch. Scallop Oval of Rich Razzleberry, and add some white dots using a gel pen.
- Complete the card with a few flower punches from the BoHo Blossoms punch, and top them off with 1/2 pearl from the Pretties kit.
TIP: Use Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive to secure the pearls
Here's a close up of the sentiment. You can use your markers to color directly on the rubber, give it a little 'huff' to re moisten it, and stamp.