This was a quickie card that I threw together because..... I needed a quick thank you card. Of ALL the cards I have in my card basket... I couldn't find ONE single Thank You card. I suppose I better start making some to replenish my card basket!!!
Directions for this easy card:
- My cardstock base (Whisper white) took a trip through my Cuddlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder. (Just emboss one side)
- I stamped the big medallion from Circle Circus three times, once with Crushed Curry, once with Melon Mambo, and again with Dusty Durango (three of the new In-Colors)
- I punched out the Crushed Curry using the Circle Scallop punch
- Next punch out the Melon Mambo piece using the 1 1/4" circle punch
- Finally, use the 3/4" circle punch on the Dusty Durango color
- Stack them all on top of each other using dimensionals between each layer
- Add a 1 1/2" strip of Melon Mambo across the card
- Adhere the medallion to the left-hand side, and add a sentiment to the right.
EASY PEASY! I think it took longer to get the supplies out than it did to make the card!
Here's a close up of the medallion-
Here are samples of the 2009-2010 In Colors.
From left to right it is:
Please let me know if you would like your copy of the new catalog.
Selling price $9.95 or FREEEEE if you host your own Stampin' Up! workshop!