Monday, June 22, 2009

5 minute quickie

This was a quickie card that I threw together because..... I needed a quick thank you card. Of ALL the cards I have in my card basket... I couldn't find ONE single Thank You card. I suppose I better start making some to replenish my card basket!!!



Directions for this easy card:

- My cardstock base (Whisper white) took a trip through my Cuddlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder. (Just emboss one side)

- I stamped the big medallion from Circle Circus three times, once with Crushed Curry, once with Melon Mambo, and again with Dusty Durango (three of the new In-Colors)

- I punched out the Crushed Curry using the Circle Scallop punch

- Next punch out the Melon Mambo piece using the 1 1/4" circle punch

- Finally, use the 3/4" circle punch on the Dusty Durango color

- Stack them all on top of each other using dimensionals between each layer

- Add a 1 1/2" strip of Melon Mambo across the card

- Adhere the medallion to the left-hand side, and add a sentiment to the right.

EASY PEASY! I think it took longer to get the supplies out than it did to make the card!
:o)

Here's a close up of the medallion-

















Here are samples of the 2009-2010 In Colors.
From left to right it is:
Melon Mambo
Soft Suede
Crushed Curry
Dusty Durango
Bermuda Bay
Rich Razzleberry
















Please let me know if you would like your copy of the new catalog.
Selling price $9.95 or FREEEEE if you host your own Stampin' Up! workshop!
BOOK Now!

Happy Stampin'
Carol

1 comment:

  1. What a great thank you card! I love the dimension on the main image. I too am always short of Thank you cards. Its seems like no matter how many I make, I never have one when I need it!

    ReplyDelete