Sunday, June 21, 2009

Another sneek peek!

These new In-colors are growing on me FAST! The base of this card is the Melon Mambo.

Directions are:


- Base of cardstock is 4 1/4 x 11 Melon Mambo, scored at middle

- Randomly stamp circle image on card base using Versamark

- Whisper white pcs are 1 3/4" x 4" and 1 x 2

- Use stamp positioner to stamp circle image from Circle Circus across whisper white cardstock alternating ink colors

- Mount on 2" x 4" pcs of Melon Mambo and distress edges

- Cut 2 1/4" x 5" pcs of Basic Black textured cardstock and use Slit punch on top edge

- Mount stamped image on black cardstock and tear off bottom edge of black

- Add a clear rhinestone brad and adhere clear gems in the center of circle images

TIP: Use tiny dabs of Crystal Effects to secure rhinestones or beads in place

- Stamp sentiment on 1" x 2" Whisper white cardstock, then sponge edges

- Mount on Basic black 1 1/4" x 2 1/4" textured cardstock

- Use Slot punch at the end of the sentiment

- Tie Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon around card slipping it through slot on sentiment section and tie

- Mount circle image over ribbon

- Adhere sentiment with dimensionals

- Using Corner rounder, after removing guard, punch scallops across the bottom

- Sponge bottom scallop edging

If you would like to have me reserve your copy of Stampin' Up! new cataglog, please email me as soon as possible.

Catalogs are only $9.95 of total absolute wonderful goodness!!

FREE if you host a qualifying workshop!! Book now!!

You can place an order on my website 24/7.


Here's a close up of those clear rhinestones from Taylor's Expressions.
By the way... i see that the Twinkles are on sale now....














Happy Stampin!

Carol

3 comments:

  1. This is an awesome card! Love the layout and the color! Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo are my favs and I recently saw the purple (Razzleberry??) in person and fell in love with it. I'm not a purple person, but I flipped over that color. It reminds me of a grape juice popsicle, that rich reddish grape blackberryish color. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, I love, love, love these samples you have posted. Remember how I said I didn't like the Circle Circus set? Well, I have completely changed my mind now. Guess I will have to get me that set after all!! And the new colors - WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete