- Base of cardstock is 4 1/4 x 11 Melon Mambo, scored at middle
- Randomly stamp circle image on card base using Versamark
- Whisper white pcs are 1 3/4" x 4" and 1 x 2
- Use stamp positioner to stamp circle image from Circle Circus across whisper white cardstock alternating ink colors
- Mount on 2" x 4" pcs of Melon Mambo and distress edges
- Cut 2 1/4" x 5" pcs of Basic Black textured cardstock and use Slit punch on top edge
- Mount stamped image on black cardstock and tear off bottom edge of black
- Add a clear rhinestone brad and adhere clear gems in the center of circle images
TIP: Use tiny dabs of Crystal Effects to secure rhinestones or beads in place
- Stamp sentiment on 1" x 2" Whisper white cardstock, then sponge edges
- Mount on Basic black 1 1/4" x 2 1/4" textured cardstock
- Use Slot punch at the end of the sentiment
- Tie Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon around card slipping it through slot on sentiment section and tie
- Mount circle image over ribbon
- Adhere sentiment with dimensionals
- Using Corner rounder, after removing guard, punch scallops across the bottom
- Sponge bottom scallop edging
If you would like to have me reserve your copy of Stampin' Up! new cataglog, please email me as soon as possible.
Catalogs are only $9.95 of total absolute wonderful goodness!!
FREE if you host a qualifying workshop!! Book now!!
You can place an order on my website 24/7.
Here's a close up of those clear rhinestones from Taylor's Expressions.
By the way... i see that the Twinkles are on sale now....