Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dangling another "goodie"

Here's another sneek peek of a spankin'-brand new stamp set called: Autumn Days

By the way, I just wanted to mention, that there has been a few changes going on with my blog... I'm trying to get more columns, and soon I am hopeful to be posting some videos. SO... stay tuned for future enhancements....





This new set is a really nice, versatile set that works well with the new In-Colors. (Actually EVERYTHING works well with the new In-Colors!!)
Here, I've used Soft Suede and Dusty Durango in this card, along with the beautiful coordinating 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon.


Directions:
- I stamped the flower sprigs on a piece of DSP (designer series paper) called "Flock Together" using Certainly Celery.
- Mount it on the Dusty Durango and distress the edges. Adhere to card front.
- Add a Jumbo Eyelet using the Crop-a-dile
- Using Watercolor crayons, color directly on rubber, then mist with a fine spray of water and stamp on Very Vanilla card stock.
- Stamp sentiment on card front using Stazon White or Craft White (I was looking for my Chit Chat rub-ons, but I let my daughter "borrow" them, and that's the last I've seen of them!!)
- Tie 1/2" Soft Suede Polka Dot ribbon around card.
- Mount pheasant on card front using dimensional.
- Inside of card has wheat shaft inked using Stazon White, and pheasant is 'struttin' his stuff' with Versamark.

I can't wait to hand out these new catalogs... to get yours, Use the new "Contact Me" button at the top right of my blog... OR... just email me and let me know to reserve one for you.

I have a stamp class coming up in a few weeks... July 11.
I'll be working on the project this coming weekend, let me know if you want me to save you a spot.

Well... that's it for now....
Happy Stampin'
Carol

Shop with me 24/7!

No comments:

Post a Comment