Saturday, June 27, 2009

July 11 - Class Project - OSW

How cute is THIS??

Here is what my stamp class will be making on July 11. Won't you join us?? :o)

These 9 cards are made using only ONE sheet of Designer Paper, and they all fit into one little carrying tote!!

I'm offering a FREE yep FREE 2009-2010 SOOOON TO BE RELEASED Idea Book & Catalog for everyone who attends!
(unless your already a SU! demonstrator...sorry)


Class will be held in my West Chester, PA home starting at 1:00 p.m. and the cost will be $10.00

WHAT a DEAL.... you will make 9 cards... count them NINE, receive 9 envelopes, as well as the handy, dandy, tote to take them all home! AND... leave here with a HOT-OFF-THE-PRESS Catalog!!

What a SWEEEEET deal!

This is ONE class you won't want to miss!!

Seating is limited, so please let me know if you are interested in coming!

Looking forward to another fun filled day of stamping!!

Please NOTE: Any one interested in receiving the kit in the mail, please email me (click here). The cost of the kit is $15 which includes shipping. You will receive everything needed to make the totebag, 9 cards, w/envelopes. All you will need is ink, adhesive, and word stamps to complete the kits.

Also...... Don't forget, you can SHOP 24/7 at my web-store!

Stampin' Hugs!
Carol


4 comments:

  1. Great projects! And one of my favorite dsp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to purchase one of these kits. Are they still available? Your email link is not working for me for some reason.

    Kandis
    kandisbecher@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete