Saturday, June 20, 2009

Out with the Old... IN with the New!! :o)

Hurry! Hurry!!... check out the
HUGE MEGA Stamp Sale... HERE!

I've gone through and dusted off some oldies but GOODIES!
Some I just HATE to part with, but... I need to make some room!
This is my FIRST time EV-AH selling my stamps, so some are from when I first started stamping about 10 or 12 years ago!

If you have any questions or want to see additional pictures, please email me. I'll be glad to send you more info!

I'll be stamping tonight with some new sets that will soon be available in the new SU! catalog on July 1.

Please let me know if you want me to reserve your catalog... The cost is $9.95 for OOODLES of new great ideas and stamp sets!

So... check back here later tonight to get a sneeky peeky.

TTFN!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment