Thursday, June 11, 2009

Quick & Easy

I didn't have a lot of time to stamp tonight with finishing up some major homework project, but, I had the itch to do some quickie cards!!

These are all basically done the same way--dry embossed on the bottom half, ribbon tied around the middle, stamping on the top half. I'm going to miss the In-colors... but I've seen the new In-colors, and they are JUST as FAN-TAS-TIC!

This card was done with So Safron, as far as I know that color isn't going anywhere!... And THAT's good, because here lately, its been one of my new favs.
This card was stamped with Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, and Chocolate Chip. Did you see those Taylor's Twinkles??

I love those things... I can twinkle on ANYTHING!
Supplies used:
Stamp sets: Fifth Avenue Floral, Upsy Daisy
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Robin Hood Red; So Safron, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Chocolate chip
Accessories: Ribbons, Taylor's Tiny Twinkles, Word Window punch, eyelet, Linen thread, crop-a-dile, Cuddlebug










4 comments:

  1. I love these cards! Great idea with embossing half the card. I have seen the new in-colors and will be getting Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay for sure. I'm still on the fence about Dusty Durango. I love crushed curry, but I just bought a similar color from PTI and have to use all that first and it will be awhile--it's obviously not the same as crushed curry but it's the same color family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! These cards are just fabulous! I love the dry embossing with these images. I especially love the Fifth Avenue Floral Embossing Folder. I will have to buy that one! I too am in love with the new In-Colors this year. Aren't they just fabulous?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these look terrific, girl! LOVE them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol, Thanks for stopping in again. Thought I'd return the visit. I went through a So Safron phase too! Love that half textured/emboosed look.

    ReplyDelete