Today I wanted to add a few easy elements to my card, so I brushed the dust off of my Scallop Edge Punch and it made me proud again! PLUS.... I just can't get enough of these new IN-colors!
- Punched four sides of a 3 x 3 inch piece of Melon Mambo card stock using the Scallop Edge punch, and made what looks like a buckle.
- The 1 1/2" designer series paper Razzleberry Lemonade is weaved in through the "buckle" part of the card stock, glued and centered.
- Four So Saffron brads adorn the last scallops on each corner.
- The Whisper white measures 2 x 2 and each corner is notched out using the Ticket Corner punch, sponged with Melon Mambo and set up on dimensionals.
- The butterfly is stamped using the Rock 'n Roll Technique.
TIP: This is done by stamping the image in a lighter color first, and then... Rolllllllllllling JUST the edges in a darker color. This is stuck on the card using a mini glue dot stretched across her little belly because her wings are folded in the up position.
Here's a close up of the butterfly.
Give it a try... the color graduation turns out really awesome!!
Don't forget... if you are intersted in getting a copy of the new 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog, please let me know so I can reserve one in your name!
I have them ALLLLL ready to go!! I will be giving catalogs away to anybody who attends my July 11 stamp class.
Don't miss out!!!