Monday, June 8, 2009

Punch Art Fun!

WOW... has it REALLY been over a week since I've been able to post anything on my blog??
Babies are a LOT of work.... and i'm just the Grandma!! Phew!



Ok... so... tonight, I was working on getting a punchbook together for my grandkids to look at. Here's just a few things that I'll be putting in it... I only got the punched animals made, I'm going to stamp their names below so the kids can learn how to read the names of the animals.

I've been watching Angie's tutorials on how to make these... Check out her tutorials... she's Sooooo creative!


Here's some of the ones that I made....






















I'm thinking about having a "Get Punchie" class... Let me know if you'd be interested in attending this class... it will be short, quickie classes throughout the next few weeks....
Happy Stampin'
Carol




1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to make these with my kids. They'll love this!

    ReplyDelete