Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Limited Supply Challenge in Gettysburg

Ok... so here's what I came up with while stamping at my tiny little table in my camper!

I did bring one of every color cardstock... (including IN-colors), so... I'm not really limited on color. Plus.. I brought all my markers with me.

The squares are cut individually with my 12 inch cutter, but they are the same size as if I would have used my square punches. The small curry squares are 1 1/4 inch and the larger black squares are cut at 1 3/8 inch. Topped it off with some Crushed Curry ribbon (polka-dots down) and a black grommet.
Supplies used:
Paper~ Whisper white, Real red, Crushed curry
Ink~ Stazon black
Stamp sets~ Circle circus, Short and Sweet
Accessories~ Jumbo Grommet, paper piercer, Crushed curry polka-dot ribbon

So... gotta run

Catch up with everyone later!
Carol

1 comment: