Wednesday, July 8, 2009

MojoBling

Ahhh... FINALLY! I got to stamp tonight.. I've had a really hectic week!! So... it felt good to sit down and get some stamping in... even though it was just this one card!
However... it's a beaut. I jumped on the Mojo Monday sketch wagon.. and made this:

- I used the beautiful new hostess level 3 set called "Kind and Caring Thoughts".. did I tell you how much i LOVE this set... (yeah.. i probably did!) ;)
- Stamped it in Melon Mambo, and then used the Rich Razzleberry marker to highlight the tips of the flower... huffed it, and stamped it on Whisper white.
- Before cleaning off the stamp, I stamped it again making a lighter image that "looks" like its behind the first image.
- Using some Tombow Multi-purpose glue, I added the Dazzling Diamonds glitter (yep... i got it on my face again!!) One can NEVER have enough glitter!
- Sponge around the edges, and just trim two of the corners with the Corner Rounder punch. Mount it on Basic Black, and round again.
- The rest of the panels are from the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP. Geez.. I love that paper! Every single page is awesome! Those are all mounted on Basic Black also.
- The butterfly image comes from Great Friend, and its actually stamped twice... Here's a close up:
- Using the rock 'n roll technique I first inked it with the Melon Mambo, and rolllllllllled just the edges of the stamp around in the Rich Razzleberry. It blends so nicely!
- The butterfly was stamped again on velumn cardstock using Versamark, cut out, and glued to the top of the first butterfly image.
- Embellish with a few twinkles from Taylored Expressions, and adhere to the corner of the main focal image which is popped up with dimensionals.


Here's a picture of the inside of the card:
I added some Razzleberry Lemonade to the inside... (because I just can't get enough of this paper!!)
- Restamped the flower image using the same technique as above... and popped up the sentiment on some more dimensionals. (Ya gotta love those thingyies... what a GREAT invention!!)
Ok... stampers.... Give it a shot! Make one of your own... and don't forget to post it on http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/
Check out the other cards using this fantastic sketch while your there!! I hope to see YOURS there!!
Happy Stampin!
Carol
Get your FREEEEE Hostess Sets with a qualifying workshop or order.
This fantastic set "Kind and Caring Thoughts" can be yours with a $500 workshop!
Call me to find out how!!
Don't FORGET:... you can shop 24/7 on my on-line store!!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: