Friday, July 10, 2009

Stampin' Up! Big Shot

Stampin Addicts dot com has tons of ideas using the Stampin’ Up! Big Shot and is giving away a Big Shot Die Pack as part of the Stampin’ Up! summer celebration.

I just joined Stampin' Addicts, and there is SO much information that I couldn't get through it all in one day!! I'm so happy I came across this site!! Just check out this awesome Big Shot Gallery that I found on the site! There are so many fantastic ideas listed, as well as the many that are swimming in my head, now!! Check out their website!! I just can't get enough of it!!

The Big Shot is one of the BEST die cutting machines I've ever used!! I'm tickled PINK that I am the proud owner of one! I've made some great projects on it myself.
Here's a picture of a project that I did for a friend's wedding.

This project was done using the butterfly die.. from... BIG SHOT!! We cut out about 160+ velum butterflies. They are hanging from fishing line which is tied to a grapevine wreath.

If I'm not mistaken... this little beauty will be flying near the cake table.

So.... get your patoots over to Stampin' Addicts website to see oodles and oodles of ideas there!

Happy Stampin'

Carol

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh...MY...GOODNESS!! That's AMAZING, girl! EVERYONE needs to make one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness Carol this is just amazing...and look at all the work that went into it. You should send this to Shelli she would LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I love visiting your blog and can't see what you create each time I stop by. Don't know if you visit me but thanks for sharing all your great ideas.

    ReplyDelete