Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Welcome Baby!

Ok... I definatately stayed up waaaaay toooo late trying to get this card finished. This card is for my boss's baby shower tomorrow at work.

And... yep... you guess it.... It's a GIRL!

I used a retired Sale-a-bration set ...and for the LIFE of me... I just can't think of the name..... umm.. Something Scallops.. geez... it's just too late to even think!

Anyway... I wanted to get this posted so you can see how its just ooooozing with pinkness! ha!

Here's a close up of the flower.. I stamped some pink polka-dots on the petals... You might have to look reallly close to see them.

I'll post the supplies on this tomorrow... (hey wait... it already IS tomorrow..)



Ok... so... anyway.... need some sleep...
Catch up with ya'll later!!
Stampin' Hugs!!
Carol

3 comments:

  1. Total cuteness! I love EVERYTHING about this card...and look at that PERFECT little bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love oozing pinkness! Great layout, Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I miss this set such a pretty way you used it!

    ReplyDelete