Friday, August 21, 2009

Aged Charm


This card is from the SCS Wednesday Sketch Challenge. It uses one of the new sets from the Holiday mini. The set has some really GREAT images!!
The overall color scheme is Bermuda Bay... and quickly becoming one of my FAVorite colors!!
~ I stamped the background using a Versamark pad.. and I strategically stamped the image trying to get a "wall-paper" look.
~ The three panels are various sides of the Bermuda Bay DSP... gosh those papers are so gorgeous!!
~ Each panel is backed with Basic black... I think that's what make everything POP!
~ The focus image is sort of a collage of colors and stamps using the newwww Holiday mini stamp set called: Charming I love everything about these stamps!!
~ I added a piece of 1/2 inch Bermuda Bay grosgrain ribbon, polka dots down! I have a feeling if they were showing, that it would have just been toooo much! I kind of like how subtle this card is.
So... remember!! you can ALWAYS shop at my 24/7 store!!
Happy Stampin'
Carol

1 comment: