Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baroque Elegance



This is a wedding card for someone at work.

I was happy to make it... and it turned out even better than I had invissioned it! :)

I used beautiful retired cardstock called Taste of Textiles, and this white cardstock has gorgeous stripes across the entire paper... simple elegant! I also used the Basic black textured cardstock which was included in this pack of DSP. The entire assortment is so pretty!! Ok.. .back to the card...

~ Embossed the Baroque Motifs image coming down from the corner using a Versamark and black embossing powder
~ Tied off a piece of white organza ribbon in a knot (pun intended) and pushed it through a silver grommet.
~ Stamped the word 'cherish' on a thick window sheet using Black Stazon
~ Punched out the sentiment using the Movers and Shapers die from the Punch Windows set
~ Attached the sentiment on the card front using some silver eyelets



Here's a close up of the sentiment







So... I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out...
What do you think?? :)

Stampin' hugs, until next Time!!

Carol

3 comments:

  1. I'm seeing this set used quite a bit lately. Makes me sad that I sold it. LOL

    Love the window sheet punch.

    ReplyDelete