Tuesday, August 18, 2009

COMING SOON!! Holiday Mini Catalog!!


This catalog will be available Sept 1 and it has an ABUNDANCE of absolutely, wonderfully new CREATIVE ideas!!

AWESOMELY COOL Halloween stamp sets & DS papers!
MAGNIFICANT Fall stamps & DS papers!!
OODLES & TONS of super CUTE Christmas stamp sets, DSP, & Rub-ons!!!!
SUBERB Big Shot dies and a TOTALLY MUST-HAVE embossing folder
STUNNING NEW Ribbons!!
REALLY RADICAL Window Sheets!!
AND... ANDDDD... a NEW PUNCH!!! WAHOO!

Plus... the INTRODUCTION of... not ONE... not TWO... but THREE new product lines!!

Have I peaked your interest, YET!!??!!??
I surrrrrre hope so... because I'M EXCITED about THIS mini catalog!!

My current customer's will be getting theirs in the mail... and if YOU have never placed an order with me, PLEASE do so now to get yours!!! (........or just email me!! and I'll be glad to mail you one!!)

REMEMBER: You can place an order 24/7 at my ON-LINE STORE!!

TaTa for NOW!!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment