Sunday, August 9, 2009

FS131

Ok.. so this challenge is called the Featured Stamper, and One lucky stamper gets picked each week and the challenge is to CASE a card from her gallery and change it up a bit. This week its Joanne from SleepyinSeattle. Check out her gallery... what a GREAT stamper!

Sooooo.... there's the card that I picked from JoAnn's beautiful gallery: Stenciled Thank You

And this is my card:

I changed:
the color
added a tie to my ribbon
used the Eyelet border punch
and some bling!


The velumn was folded beFORE it was crimped... I just LOVE that look!
I stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment using the Punches Three stamp set (now retired) and popped it up on dimensionals on 2 Square Scallop punches of Basic Black.


And the bling is from: Taylored Expressions
Check out that store... she's got some cute stuff!!



Anyway... gotta get to bed.. it's been a LOONGG day!

Stampin' Hugs!!

Carol

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I used to do the featured stamper challenge all the time but haven't in months and months.

    ReplyDelete