Saturday, August 22, 2009

I only have eyes for YOU!

While your here...
Check out my new Patty Monster Video


You can roll a ROLLO to your pal....
It's chocolate covered caramel...

Every time I see these candies.. I have to sing that song!!

I turned these rollos into eyeballs. I had this beaker-type container just laying around the craft room, and decided to make this a candy jar for my desk at work.

They were easy enough to make...

~Use the 3/4 inch circle punch for the whites of the eyeballs.
~ 3/4 inch circle punch for the eyelid and cut those in half.
~ Sponge the eyelids with Always Artichoke
~ Use 1/2 inch circle punch for the blacks of the eyeballs
~ Glue everything together
~ I used the new Night & Day DSP that is coming out in the Holiday Mini, and accented it with a long strip of crimped Real Red cardstock.
TIP: To get the points on the Real Red, use a circle punch sporatically down the paper. Punching different lengths along the way.
~ Drop them into a 'beaker' and listen to the screams!! BAHHhhahaha

Here's the tools I used:



3/4 inch circle punch
1/2 inch circle punch



Until next time....


Carol

8 comments:

  1. Mmmm, I love rollos! Creepy, Halloween rollos are even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea; something new and fun on the candy wrap front. TFS.
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Verrrry "eye catching" !! and so creative! Brilliant eyedea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a clever girl!! I love your blog, your projects, and your sense of humor!! Thank you for the ongoing inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so cute...thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete