Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mojo #97

Hi there!! I thought I'd work on getting my "Mojo" on this past weekend. My verrrrrry good friend Barb came over and stamped with me and my oldest daughter Laura.. We stamped for HOURS!
Here's my submission for the Mojo #97 Sketch. (Better late than never... right??)

I just love love love that Razzle Dazzle stamp set..
(i MAY have mentioned that before!!)

-Here the main image looks GREAT stamped in Melon Mambo (one of my FAV colors). I used the Colluzal to cut it out. Then just cut another Basic Black circle to accent it.
- I cut a Melon Mambo scallop circle using my Big Shot and the Large Scallop Circle die. Geez.. that thing is awesome!!
- The background paper is that lovely Razzleberry Lemonade and a touch of Basic Gray DSP.
- The ribbon is Kraft taffeta... which is Soooooooooo nice to work with!!
- I added the Photo Corner Punch embellishment and used the Crop-a-dile to attach Jumbo brads to some 1/2 inch circle punches of Melon Mambo.

The card came together exactly how I was invisioning it... and that normally NEVER happens!!
HA! ;o)


Here are Laura's cards:



And here is Barbara's card:

(Notice those Tiny Twinkles??)

Didn't they turn out beautifully?

Until later...
Stampin' Hugs!
Carol

2 comments:

  1. Verrrrrry cool cards! And I love the simplicity of Barb's card - stunning in B&W.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies had some stamping FUN! Fabulous cards and great ideas going through my head now... Always LOVE that! TFS... Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete