Sunday, August 2, 2009

Splitcoast Sketch Challenge #239

I absolutely love this stamp set. It's called Thoughts and Prayers and it worked perfectly for the Sketch challenge #239.

I inked the leaves in Garden Green, and the branches and tree trunk in Choc. Chip using my marker direct to the rubber, and huffed. Hand drew a box around the outside making sure some of the tree branches popped "out of the box", and then cut it out.

Here are the supplies that I used:

~ Stamp sets: Thoughts and Prayers, Teeny Tiny Wishes
~ Inks: Handsome hunter and Chocolate chip
~ Paper: Flock together DSP, Garden Green, Handsome hunter, So Safron, Very Vanilla
~ Accessories: Modern Label punch, Word window punch, Silver brad

IMPORTANT STUFF HERE:

Don't Forget:
- $85 Mini Starter kit (This is the lowest I've ever seen it)
- $50 Add-on Memories kit (Optional)
- Shopping at my on-line store 24/7
- Get a FREE package of Designer buttons
- Growth Chart: by Decor' Elements
- Country Living Summer Cookout kit - 40% off

Hurry! Hurry! These specials won't last for long!!

Contact me NOW!

Stampin' hugs,
Carol




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment