Tuesday, August 18, 2009

WAIT until you see THIS!!


Ok... so.... my oldest daughter, Laura... says... Mom, can I go "Play" in your craftroom. I said... SURRRRRRE!
And... THIS is what she came up with!!
Holy Hanna... was I SHOCKED!
This angel is from the Holy Triptych set, and she stamped it on velumn and painted it in.
Needless to say... I was FLOOOOORED!
She punched out and layered a few gold metalic colored stars, and used some on my red metalic card stock... (both of these I picked up at the "M" store..) and in the corners, she used some Tiny Twinkles from Taylored Expressions. Finished it off with some gorgeous Organza ribbon. This card is ......Ahhhh.... shear BEAUTY!!!
Now, I MAY have to get her to make MY Christmas cards this year!!! heehee!!
by the way.... Stay tuned in... I'll be posting a new tutorial for a Business Card Holder!
Stampin' Hugs!!
Carol

2 comments:

  1. Wow! She's a natural! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful painting! she did such a great job coloring this

    ReplyDelete