Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Charming Blues


Hiya Stampers!!

Does this just not SCREAM beauty? heehee!!

I decided to pull out the blues!!

Smiley from millan.net

Directions:
~ Base cardstock color is Bashful Blue
~ Added 2 DSP's Basic Gray and Brocade Blue
~ Backed them with a hint of Night of Navy
~ Added a touch of color using a sprig of Rose Red grosgrain ribbon
~ Punched on a few Earth Element brads
~ And added some height to the collage and the sentiment "CREATE" using dimensionals!
Gosh, I love those little pillows of puffiness!


I think I'm pretty satisfied with it... and... looking at the time... NEED to get to BED!
Smiley from millan.net

Stampin' Huggles!!

Carol

I'll post a list of supplies tomorrow!
Nighters!

3 comments:

  1. Love this card, Carol! I may have to borrow this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol! This is just a beauty! And yes, I love those little pillows of puffiness, too! I use them by the bushel!
    I see you are in West Chester--who is your upline? We should get together!!! I am in West Grove.
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very soft and subtle and beautiful! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete