Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Butterfly Eggs?



Don't those little hangy-down things look like eggs?.. hahaha The entire time I was making this card, I was thinking... "Hmm...I WISH I had the stamp set called "Best of Cluck" Smiley from millan.net because these thingys surrrrre do look like eggs!!" NOW, That just 'cracks' me up!! Smiley from millan.net


Ok.. so.. now, back to the card! Geez... I can get SO sidetracked!!
Smiley from millan.net


This sketch is from mmmmmmmMoJO MONDAY!!! I'm just getting around to it on wwwwwwwWednesday!! I've been busy trying to get ready for my Oct 3 event... Check it out.. If you live in southeastern PA.. this will be ONE EVENT you won't want to miss! Email me for details....
Ok... THE CARD!!! see??... sidetracked again!! arrggh!! Smiley from millan.net

Stamp sets used: Teeny Tiny Wishes and Of the Earth... A GREAT level 1 hostess set, by the way!! Anyone placing a qualifying $150 workshop order gets it for FREEEEE! + PLUSSS.. $15 of FREEEE merchandise!! Gotta love FREE... !! Shop 24/7

INK used: Stazon Black & Mellon Mambo (a new IN-color!!)

Paper used: Glossy White cardstock & Basic Black
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, Square Fire Rhinestone Brads
Smiley from millan.net Sponge, 5/8 inch Black grosgrain ribbon & White Satin, and some...

Dimensionals... (gotta love those pillows of puffiness!!)
Smiley from millan.net

Ok... Welp.. Gettin' late!!

Until next time!!

Stampin' Hugs!!
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment