Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Halloween Sample - WHAT FUN!!!




I just LOVE LOVE LOVE these TOTALLY AWESOMELY COOOOOOL



SWEET TREAT CUPS!!



When you pair these adhesive cups up with this really GREAT NEW Stamp set called Sweet Centers.... it makes just the CUUUUTEST
cards!!
See that Black slidey tab on the front with the ribbon attached???







HOW STINKIN' CUTE IS THIS???

You pull up on the Black Slidey Tab on the front of the card..... and POOOOF.... the candy dispenses itself from the other side!!!!

Now, I have to say... i did NOT come up with this idea on my own, MIKE did... BUT... I HAD to show it to you... I just LOVE this new stamp set!!

Check it out.. SWEET CENTERS it's got TASTEFULLY YUMMMY possibilities!!!!

IF you order this Stamp set from me, I am offering one set (one dozen) of the Adhesive Sweet Treat Cups for FREE!

But HURRY... the offer is only good until September 30.

Remember:

My store is open 24/7… Click HERE!





No comments:

Post a Comment