Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack


















NO WAY... you say.... I'm here to tell you YES WAY!!

Here it is... QUICK check this out!!

While supplies last, you can get Stampin' Up!'s surplus inventory for UP TO 80% OFF!!!!!!

Did that register??... I said.... Get surplus inventory for UP TO 80% OFF!!!!!!
Gasp!! Smiley from millan.net I KNOW!!! RIGHT?!?!!? I can hardly believe it myself!!!!!

Check it out... and hurrrrrrrrry!! Supplies are limited! CLICK HERE!

Here's the scoop:
  • All products in the Clearance Rack section are retired, discontinued items. No current products will be sold in the Clearance Rack.
  • Clearance Rack items are only available while supplies last.
  • Items will be removed and new items will be posted depending on inventory levels. There is no set time for availability.
  • Clearance Rack items will be listed and pictured only in the online store.
  • All sales of Clearance Rack items are final.
  • No returns or exchanges will be accepted, except in the case of defective product.

    You can still always find GREAT deals shopping 24/7 at my web store.

tootles!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment