Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Birthday, Suzanne!


I think it's safe to post this now, since the Birthday-Girl has already Recevied it!!...
HAPPPY BIRTHDAY, SUZANNE!!!
One of my VERRRY good friends, and AWESOME jewelry maker is having a birthday tomorrow!!


So...  This is the card that I made for her!


I especially wanted to used beads on the card to make her "feel at home"... heehee!!  Can you also see the shimmer on the icing?  I used Frost White, mixed in a small spray bottle filled with rubbing alcohol.  I just LOVE the frosty look it gives the card. 
Check below, for the supplies used to make this card!


Here's the candy bar I also sent to her!!
Everything looks better decorated in our Designer Papers and Ribbons!!!!

Supplies for the  Birthday Card:

Stamp Set:
Crazy For Cupcakes

Paper and Card Stock:
Basic Black cardstock
Whisper White card stock
Bermuda Bay - Designer Series Paper
Merry Moments DSP (for candle)
Pixie Pink card stock (Cupcake icing)
Bermuda Bay - 2009 In-color
Yo-Yo Yellow card stock (flame)

Ink:
Black Stazon
Whisper White craft pad
Versamark (background stamping)

Accessories:
Jumbo Grommets
Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
Beads Soft Subtles (retired)
Sponge (for highlights on the flame)
Crystal Effects (to glue on beads)
Shimmer Paint (Frost White mixed with rubbing alcohol)
Small Spray bottle
Mini Glue Dots (to attach ribbon knot to middle of grommet)
Scallop Circle Punch


Until next time,
Happy Stamping!
Carol

6 comments:

  1. Very nicely done, I love your color combo! She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat card. Lots of details and love the dsp candle! She should love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Carol, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that card and the decorated candy bar! So I have to wait a whole 'nother year before you make me one???

    It's really pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent and beautiful card Carol Ann. Thanks for the birthday shout out!!!!!! Yippy Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card!! And with chocolate? What a lucky friend!!

    ReplyDelete