Sunday, October 25, 2009

November 7th Stamp Class


It's always so hard to decide which projects to use for my stamp class.  There are soooo many really great ideas out on the internet, Smiley from millan.net and as much as I wanted to create my own ideas this month, time just got away from me again!
However, I found some really cute Christmas ideas Smiley from millan.net that I want to share with you, so, mark your calendar for Nov. 7 at 1:00 p.m. and plan on being at my Stamping Corner to make these funTAStic projects!!


There will be a card which I cased from Andrea Walford's blog, and I made some slight changes too.  There are 2 small gift ideas which I graciously nabbed from Becky Roberts 12 Days of Christmas. And the Snowflake Pouch (which holds Candycane Cocoa), I found somewhere on the web. 
All four of these GREAT ideas uses the SUBURB Designer Series Paper called Merry Moments.  Which... by the way, I want to order MORE OF because its just soooooo pretty with EVERYTHING!


So... there ya have it!  These are the four projects that we will be making in class.  Smiley from millan.net


IF you are interested in coming, PLEASE let me know by phone call Smiley from millan.net or email Smiley from millan.net, because I have limited seating available. Smiley from millan.net


The cost of the class is $10
at 1:00 p.m.
in my lil' Stamping Corner of the world -- West Chester, PA


Until next time....


Carol
Smiley from millan.net

1 comment:

  1. I love your class ideas. I especially like the coco card. It's such a nice touch for a simple gift that makes someone feel special. Your little action smilies are a hoot! Welcome to LNS. I'm looking forward to looking through more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete