Monday, October 5, 2009

Stamper's Holiday Retreat Pictures!!

What a BLAST!!
Here are some pictures to our
STAMPER'S HOLIDAY RETREAT!!

We made 15 projects throughout the night, and I will be posting many tutorials on how to create the projects (and/or links) to where I found the projects!

We started stamping at around 4:00 p.m. Saturday evening... By the way, that was World Card Making Day!! And some of us hung in there until about 1:30 in the morning!! I must admit toward the end of the evening, I was starting to feel as if I would fall over from just sheer exhaustion!!

All and all... I think everyone had FUN!!

Click on the below picture to see the rest of the pictures.



I will be posting the projects sometime this week, so... keep your eyes peeled! Smiley from millan.net

Enjoy!!

Stampin' Hugs!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment