Thursday, October 8, 2009

Stampers' Holiday Retreat Projects

Here are all the projects that we made at the Holiday Retreat! It was many projects to get done all in one night, but these Stampers were able to do it!!

I'm so proud of each of them for hanging in there all night and getting them finished!

Many of these projects came from ideas that I found on different websites, and I will go through and give credit to whatever website or blog I found it on, others were my own creations, and I've noted that as well.

Here's a picture of all 15 projects:




This one is called Teal Snowflake (my own creation)








This one is the Square Scallop Ornament that I got from this blog. There's also a nice tutorial on there.










This Awesome Dasher Card came from LeAnne's collection of cards. I took a picture of this card when I was at an upline meeting that she hosted last month.











The Snowflake Tote idea came from Angie's blog:



























The peppermint patty ornament was my design, but not my original idea. I found that somewhere on the internet!




































This Decoration's Gift Card came from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts She has an awesome video tutorial there.













The masked Snowflake came from Kristin's blog called Sunshine, Smiles & Stamps:






























I found the luminary on Kathryn's Splitcoaststamper's Gallery



















The Iced Snowflake came from this blog: Sarah's Ink Spot














The star box was my own creation~~












And the Chistmas Punch Tags come right out of the Idea Book & Catalog, page 14.











Although the pizza box design is not my own, it is my own stamping creation:













This card from
Patty Bennett's blog

And again... a GREAT tutorial there!!















The chocolate snowflake box was my own creation










The 6 x 6 Scrapbook Page was my own creation, as well.











And this was my Thank You gift to all of those who came!

















So... there ya have it!!

15 Projects all in ONE night!!! PHEW!!!! What a night!



If you have any questions on any of these projects shown, PLEASE feel free to contact me!!

TaTa!
Carol

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Carol, these are awesome projects/cards! I really like that chocolate box---yummy! Looks like you must have had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have made some great projects, I am sure you had lots of fun.



    Shaz

    ReplyDelete