Monday, October 12, 2009

Oh Nooooooooooooooo!

Do you know that horrible feeling of dread you get in the pit of your stomach when you realized that you just did something catatrophicly WRONG?  Smiley from millan.net   Oh boy... what a dope I am!! 

I was playing around with the colors on my blog, and oops.. just that quick, I wiped it out!  I almost deleted my entire blog!  I can't believe that I did that! Smiley from millan.net    Well... what can I say?... i'm a stamper not a computer technician!!  Smiley from millan.net   Of course, I didn't have anything saved, so it's ALMOST back to square one!  I lost mostly everything on my sidebars!  I can just kick myself, if My FOOT would just REACH!  Smiley from millan.net


Oh well... Everything is getting put back.. slowly!  Arrgghh!Just bare with me as I work through this mess!   Smiley from millan.net

No comments:

Post a Comment