Thursday, November 5, 2009

Decor' Elements & Vintage Ornaments I


I just LOVE my new stencils from page 29 of the Decor' Elements Catalog!
This card uses TWO colors of Ink, and the Shimmer Paints for the accent.  I was amazed at the results!
The smaller ornament is stenciled first by sponging the background with Soft Suede classic ink. The hanger was also sponged with Soft Suede except just with a little more pressure.  Then... (this is important)..  MASK the smaller ornament, and sponge the second one using Rich Razzleberry. Again, using more pressure to stencil the hanger makes it looks like a different color was used.  The accents were placed on the ornaments using Platinum & Frost White Shimmer Paints.  Gosh...I just LOVE those paints!  They are a LOT of fun!!

When you order the stencils, you get two ornament stencils, and two fancy decorations for them.  Be careful when cleaning them because they are rather intricate and you wouldn't want to bend the plastic.  There is another set of ornaments... and since I've been bitten by the stencil bug.. I need to get them toooo!
Consider the possibilities!!!!
- Christmas cards
- Scrap pages
- Decorating mirrors using acrillic paints
- Stenciling gift bags
- Spraying canned snow for window decorations!!

This Vintage Ornaments II will be on my next order!!
I already had to order more shimmer paints.. not necessarily because I ran out, but because I just LOVE them I'll be devistated if I DO run out!
The supplies used for the card pictured above is:






Supplies:
Stencil set: Vintage Ornaments I
Stamp set: Four The Holidays
Inks:  Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede
Shimmer Paints: Frost White, Platinum
Paper: Sahara Sand, Rich Razzleberry DSP, Whisper White
Accessories:  Stamp-a-ma-jig (for sentiment); Sponge Daubers; Sponges

Any of these supplies, plus those from any of the catalogs can be ordered from my website 24/7.  Click HERE to order now!

Until next time!
Ta!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment