Saturday, November 21, 2009

Disney Vacation - Day 1

Sorry, I haven't posted in a long time... but.. it's been kind of busy at my house.  First, I'm back in school for the next 5 months... i know.. ugh!... But, THEN.. I'll finally be done!!  WAHOO!

And, today.... we're OFF..   We're heading to Disney.  Me, Leo, Jaimee, Thomas, and Daniel! I'll try to post everyday... even try to get some pictures on here... But... right now, we're sitting at the airport.  Our plane takes off at 1:00 p.m., Smiley from millan.net so we have some time to hang out here..  The kids are having fun at the little "playground" type area they have here at the end of the "D" terminal. 

As soon as we get to the hotel tonight, I'll add today's pics! 

Until then...

Happy Stampin'
Hugs!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment